41% OFF $66 VALUE
HighlightsMap & LocationDescription
- The food “hooks anyone who loves bold, vibrant, Asian
influenced dishes” (Vancouver Sun)
- "I predict you’ll take about two minutes to clear a plate"
- Owner and executive chef was awarded National Chef of the Year
- South of Chinatown, it's a short walk from Pacific Central
- Through Nov. 17, 2016; Tuesday-Sunday
Clement Chan, a previous contender on Top Chef Canada, invites Travelzoo members to dine from a menu "bursting with flavor" (USA Today).<br><br><ul><li>$39 (reg. $66) dinner for two including two snacks, two shared plates and one dessert to share from the <b><a href="http://torafuku.ca/" target="_blank"> menu </a></b><br></li></ul><br><strong>Terms and Conditions</strong><br>Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. Call merchant for specific date restrictions. Not valid during special events, such as Restaurant Week. Valid for 2 diners only. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in 1 visit.