41% OFF $68 VALUE
- Choose any seat at any show, including Friday and Saturday
- "Dangerous Liaisons" is "a great revival of a terrific play"
- The Seattle Times says the show contributes to a "big, bold
- Simply call to reserve; there are no additional fees with this
- Oct. 21 - Nov. 20, 2016; select dates
Save up to 40% to any performance of "Dangerous Liaisons" at ACT Seattle, called a "terrific play" by Huffington Post.<br><br><ul><li><b>$40 for one ticket to any "Dangerous Liaisons" performance</b> (reg. up to $68)<br></li><li>Choose any seat in any section, based on availability<br></li><li>The show runs from Oct. 21 - Nov. 20 and intertwines elements of seduction, betrayal, sexual politics, gender roles and more<br></li></ul><br><font color="#ff0000"><strong>Travelzoo Tip:</strong></font> About the show: In the extravagant days before the French Revolution, the unimaginable wealth of the Parisian elite breeds a dangerous boredom. Two cynical aristocrats and former lovers launch a dangerous game of seduction, revenge and erotic one-upmanship. But this calculating battle spins out of control when the stakes become higher than the players ever imagined (ACT Seattle).<br><br><strong>Terms and Conditions</strong><br>Valid for one person. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.