49% OFF $88 VALUE
- Tom Sietsema of the Washington Post said "Le Grenier is too
cozy to leave"
- The restaurant averages over 4 stars on OpenTable and
- Travelzoo members give Le Grenier a 93% approval
- "Great atmosphere and a terrific menu!" (Travelzoo
- Oct. 1 - Dec. 18, 2016; Saturday-Sunday
Le Grenier delivers a “unique dining experience” that’s “delightful without being pretentious" (Zagat). Save nearly 50% at this authentic H Street gem.<br><br><ul><li><b>$45</b> (reg. up to $88) for a three-course brunch for two<br></li><li>Choice of two appetizers, two entrees and two desserts<br></li><li>One bottle of bubbly and one carafe of orange juice -- mix your own mimosas<br></li></ul><br><strong>Terms and Conditions</strong><br>Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.