Located in Bear Mountain State Park, Bear Mountain Inn and Overlook Lodge puts you in the heart of the legendary Catskill Mountains. Our authentic Adirondack-style lodge features rustic decor and elegant, comfortable furnishings reminiscent of the Great Camps of the early 1900's. Built in 1915, the Inn is featured in the 2016 guide of Historic Hotels of America and is listed on both the National and New York Registers of Historic Places.
- Dine on global cuisine or sample some Tapas at Restaurant 1915 and the Blue Roof Tapas Bar
- Take a whirl around the ice skating rink
- Relax with one of the services available at Bear Mountain Spa
- Purchase a unique souvenir from tthe Bear Mountain Trading
Company Store. Guests receive a 10% discount and you can use your
receipt for a discount in the restaurants
- Check-in: 3:00 p.m. Checkout: 11:00 a.m.
- 11.375% tax on paid value of a Standard King Inn Room and 13.125% tax on paid value of Two Full Bed Lodge Room is not included and will be collected by Bear Mountain at the time of check-in
- Pet friendly in the Overlook Lodge
- All changes and cancellations must be made more than 24 hours prior to check-in. Refunds are not permitted within 24 hours of check-in; reservation subject to forfeiture
- Credit card required at check-in to cover incidentals; must be 21+ with valid ID to check in