Discover an impressive feat of architecture, art, and geography at the Mary Baker Eddy Library's Mapparium, a three-story, stained-glass globe that depicts a three-dimensional perspective of the world as it was in 1935.
- $8 (up to $12 value) for admission for two to a tour of the Mapparium
- $12 (up to $24 value) for admission for four
- Enjoy "A World of Ideas" presentation, using words, music, and lights to demonstrate how ideas have moved across time and place to impact global change
- Learn about the construction and history of the Mapparium with letters, documents, and artifacts
- Tours available Tuesday–Sunday
Mary Baker Eddy Library: Website