Instill a love of cooking in your child while he or she is young, and reap the benefits as they get older and can take over in the kitchen. Lil' Chef School makes it fun!
- $17 ($35 value) for one cooking class of your choice
- $75 ($150 value) for one month of cooking classes (four total classes)
- Kids also learn how to set and clear a table, execute proper table manners, use various cooking utensils and appliances, and the fundamentals of good nutrition
- Kids also work with fresh ingredients and make most dishes from scratch
- Classes include dishes like shepherd's pie, tortellini tomato soup, green chile chicken enchiladas, and more
Lil' Chef School's Website