For award-winning cuisine served in a low-key yet stylish atmosphere, look no further than NOPA Grill & Wine Bar. In just four years, this dining destination just off Park Avenue has skyrocketed to the top of many food critics' favorite places to dine in Orlando.
- $25 (up to $50.50 value) for lunch for two: one appetizer and two entrées
- $51 (up to $102.50 value) for dinner for two: one appetizer,
two chef's choice entrées, one dessert, and two glasses of house
- Start your dining experience with a plate of crispy calamari or savory shrimp and grits
- Feast on perfectly grilled steaks and chops, savory seafood specialties, and more
- New menu with plenty of exciting additions