$39 for the 2013 Discover Niagara Scenic and Adventure Tour with Niagara Fun Tours ($80 Value)
Found 167 days ago on TeamBuy
51% OFF $80 VALUE 9 BOUGHT
Niagara Fun Tours
- Niagara’s premier tour operator.
- Tour of key sights that make the Niagara Region Canada’s #1 tourist destination.
- Enjoy a ride up the Skylon Tower, overlooking the majestic Horseshoe Falls.
- Scenic overlooks, wine tasting, chocolate factory tour and sampling, historical points of interest and shopping.
- The tour lasts for 5-6 hours in total and runs every Thursday-Sunday until Sept. 1!
- Includes admission for one person to the 2013 Discover Niagara Scenic and Adventure Tour.
- Full Tour Itinerary and Bookings here: www.niagarafuntours.com/discover_niagara_tour.html
- Reservations must be made online.
- Tour operates on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday from July 4th to September 1st, 2013.
- Pick-up begins at 10:00 am and makes stops at hotels located along Lundy's Lane, along with three General pick-up locations in busy tourist areas.
- Limited seats available. Saturdays especially fill up quickly, please book well in advance.
- Tour duration is approximately 5 to 6 hours.
- Questions or inquires can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Unlimited per person. Unlimited as gifts. Reservation required. Tax included.
Calling all adventure seekers. Come and discover Canada’s #1 tourist destination with this journey through, along, and behind the Niagara Escarpment. Hop on the bus and explore some of the best spots that make the Niagara region so unique with today's deal: $39 for the 2013 Discover Niagara Scenic and Adventure Tour . As the region’s premier tour operator, Niagara Fun Tours will take you on a fun-filled adventure tour with round-trip service out of Niagara Falls. Their well-trained, well-mannered and professional drivers will make sure you’re entertained and on schedule for the 5-6 hour duration of your tour. The tour will start you off by taking a trip up the famous Skylon Tower to get a stunning 360 view of the majestic Horseshoe Falls. With the highest flow rate of any waterfall in the world and a vertical drop of more than 165 feet (50 meters), the Falls really are the star attraction. The tour will then head out to the Niagara Parks Botanical Gardens, where you can take in the sights of 99 acres of beautifully maintained gardens. Further stops include the Niagara Floral Clock and Scenic Overlook, Caroline Cellars winery for complimentary wine tasting, picturesque downtown Niagara-on-the-Lake, and finally a guided tour of Chocolate FX with plenty of FREE samples.